Welcome to our new website

We think you'll find it easy to use, but if you can't find what you're looking for you can check the old website.

Report a noise, smell or smoke problem

Please use this form to report problems with noise, smoke or smell. 

We can only deal with the following:



  • Shouting
  • Loud music
  • Noisy parties
  • Barking dogs
  • Loud TV
  • DIY
  • Alarms (car or house)
  • Fan noise
  • Machinery
  • Construction
  • Deliveries to a business on their premises, not on road. 




  • Bonfire
  • Chimney




  • Poor drainage
  • Restaurants
  • Agricultural
  • Domestic
  • Animals 
  • Build up of rubbish
We cannot deal with cooking or smoking smells from domestic properties. 


Please note, for legal reasons, we cannot accept anonymous complaints.

You will need to supply the exact address of the where the problem is. If your complaint has more than one of the above, then select one and when asked for a description of the complaint give more details there.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Please do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.