Make or change an arrangement to pay your housing benefit overpayment


Please check the box below to confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the following statements before completing this form:

  • I confirm the details I will give on this form will be correct and true.
  • I confirm that I will notify you of any relevant changes straight away.
  • I understand that if I give information that is false this could lead to a penalty or legal proceedings being taken against me.
  • I understand my data may be shared with other departments as permitted by law.
Declaration * *