Apply for an Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant
Please check the eligibility criteria (opens in a new tab) before applying for this grant.
Only one grant can be awarded per property.
What you need for your application
You will be asked to provide:
- your business rates account number - you can find this on your bill (we can't give it out over the phone)
- your business or charity name, email address, phone number, address and postcode
- your VAT registration number (if this applies)
- One of the following:
- Company number (preferred)
- Charity number
- National Insurance number (for sole traders or partnerships)
- Self- Assessment/Partnership Number
- Unique Taxpayer Reference
- the rateable value of the property (if you know it)
- the number of people employed by the business
- the business classification code - make sure you check the list of codes on GOV.UK (opens in a new tab) - we only need the section heading, for example, C - manufacturing
- the total value of any previous business grant funding received
- your business bank details and a copy of a recent bank statement showing the bank account holder name, account number, sort code and transactions that show the business was trading on 30 December 2021
If you occupy your property but haven't yet registered for business rates
If your property has a rateable value but you haven't yet registered for business rates, you can still complete this form to apply for a grant. You must also complete our moving premises form (opens in a new tab) to register for business rates for the property for which you are applying for.
Please make sure that you provide proof of the date you began occupying your property. If you don't, it will delay your grant application or may mean that we can't make a payment to you. If you became responsible for your property after 30 December 2021 you will not be eligible for grant payments from this scheme.
By completing this form, you will be confirming that your business has not exceeded the permitted subsidy allowance threshold and that your business is eligible to receive a grant under this scheme.
- Small Amounts of Financial Assistance allowance - you’re allowed up to £335,000 (subject to exchange rates) over any period of three years.
- COVID-19 Business Grant allowance - you’re allowed up to £1,900,000.
- COVID-19 Business Grant Special allowance - if you have reached your limits under allowances above, you may be able to access a further allowance of funding under these scheme rules of up to £10,000,000 provided certain conditions are met.
Grants under these three allowances can be combined for a potential total allowance of up to £12,235,000 (subject to exchange rates).